Saturday, March 16, 2013

Huashan Creative Park

I read about an exhibition showing all the Pulitzer Prize winning photography. That's not something I expected to find in Taipei so I had to go check it out!


Of course, there was no photography allowed inside. 


It was amazing to be able to take a walk through history by looking at the top photograph of the year all the way back to 1942.


After going through the exhibition, we were surprised at how cool Huashan Creative Park is. There are a bunch of buildings and spaces showing all different kids of art, films, and music. 


My favorite was the little shop/snack bar.




I mean, how could you not be happy after all that?


There was even a cool masked man playing the accordion!




Out front there were the usual food stalls, but even the stalls were more exciting here!


I've walked past Huashan Creative Park at least ten times but always when it was dark out. I never knew what was back there, I thought it was just a big factory. It was great to see what is hidden back there!



More pictures here.

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment